Mango Nectarine Salsa
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 ripe, yet firm nectarines, finely chopped with skin ( peaches or an additional mango can be substituted in a pinch)
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 large red onion minced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of one lime
- Kosher salt to taste
- Optional: For some heat, add 1 finely chopped jalapeño pepper.
Stir together all ingredients and place in a serving bowl. This salsa tastes best after resting for a couple of hours. Serve with chips or on top of salmon.